1.Wash Your Hair Regularly Always try to keep your scalp clean it ensures that your scalp and hair is free of dirt and oil. However, the right frequency depends on your type of hair. If you have extremely dry hair, wash your hair twice a week. If you have an oily hair then you can wash on alternate days.
2. Use Chemical Free Shampoos You can’t control environmental factors that damage your hair. By using mild shampoo, you can control chemicals in your shampoo. Go for gentle shampoos that suit your hair type. Sulphates and parabens in shampoos are harmful for scalp
3. Nourish your hair with Oil massaging your scalp with oil can improve blood circulation, enables hair growth and repairs split ends. You can choose from coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, castor oil and the likes.
4. Use A Wide-toothed Comb Wet hair is prone to breakage. Let your hair dry and then use a wide-toothed comb. This kind of a comb prevents damage to your hair.
5. Drink More Water Internal hydration with external hydration is the key to healthy hair. Drinking at least 2-3 litres of water everyday ensures good hair health.
6. Eat Healthy Hair is made of proteins and amino acids It needs the right nutrition to grow well and maintain itself. So include protein and nutrients in your diet.
Make an effective DIY hair mask with readily available ingredients in the kitchen that suit your hair type
Aloe Vera is widely known as the elixir of life such is the essence of the Aloe Vera gel. Massage the aloevera gel into the scalp and keep on for 30 minutes before washing. It will result in strong and moisturized hair, with reduced hair fall.
Yogurt can help reduce hair damage and give you smooth and silky hair. Take one cup of yogurt and one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar or honey.Keep it on for 3o minutes then wash off with cold water. It will help moisturize, nourish and strengthen your hair. You can also try the mask of curd and egg
1. Cleansing-It is important to keep your skin clean and healthy, it protects your skin pores from clogging. Cleansing should be done daily to remove dirt and impurities from the skin.Milk is an effective facial cleanser and makes your skin soft.
2. Scrubbing: It is good to scrub your face to remove dead cells. Honey with sugar forms a great face scrub, suitable for all skin types.
3. Toning- A toner is used to remove excess oil and shrink the pores of the skin. It works as an astringent. Cucumber juice and Rose water are great toners.
4. Moisturizing- Rehydrating and lubricating the top layer of skin, these functions are normally performed by Sebum produced by healthy skin. A simple moisturizer that is mess-free is glycerine, which can be applied and rinsed off to reveal soft skin. Some more naturl moisturizers are-Coconut oil, Olive oil, Shea butter, Aloevera
Make an effective DIY face mask with readily available ingredients in the kitchen that suit your skin type
• 2 tablespoon yoghurt • 1 tablespoon gram flour • 1 teaspoon multani mitti • 1/2 spoon honey Mix all three ingredients and make a paste. Apply on a clean face and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with water.
• 2 tablespoon fresh aloe vera • 5-6 drops of lemon juice • 5-6 drops of coconut oil Mix the ingredients well and apply generously on a clean face and neck and let it sit for 30 minutes